Lincoln Radio Sailing Club

Home » Articles posted by Radio Sailing News

Author Archives: Radio Sailing News

Latest Covid-19 Risk Assessment now available

Please check out the Health & Safety Page HERE for the latest update to the club’s Covid-19 Risk Assessment.

Note: Although things are getting better we still need to be careful and adhering to our risk assessments will help us all stay safe and enjoy our sailing.

MDCS 4 – Get Your Entries in

LMYC MDCS 4  2016

Online Entry will soon be available on the MYA website HERE

Midland District Summer Race 2016

The club are holding a Midland District race on the 26th June, We are requesting help / volunteers, 

Catering tea/coffee, Bacon Butties, 2 persons , race management , OOD, and ass, Finish line 2 persons, General help 2 persons, No job is too taxing, or difficult, and you can have a break in our nice clubhouse and enjoy a bit of friendly banter, we would welcome any ladies, wives , girlfriends, Wags as they are often called. Let Mick Chamberlain know if you can help out , it is a full day but your refreshments are free if you are skint.

FOR THE 2016 MIDLAND DISTRICT CALENDAR CLICK THE LINK BELOW inc latest results for the midland district .

http://myamidlands.weebly.com/calendar.html

But for the latest on what is happening or happened at Lincoln check back often and put this in your Favorites .

Recent Statement posted by the club regarding the IOM Veteran Nationals

Along with many clubs within the MYA, Lincoln MYC have encountered weed problems during this summer and as the hosts of the 2013 IOM Veterans they are very conscious of the need to provide good fair racing for the championships. Recent club racing has shown a decrease in the weed and they are confident that by the date of the championships (26th & 27th October 2013) the weed will no longer be a problem.
To avoid any issues with loss of accommodation payments and travel costs they are proposing to make a statement about the state of the lake by the 13th of October.
Due to this later announcement of the situation the closing date for entries will be extended to 9.00pm Wed 23rd Oct 2013. The club are currently investigating back up venues and will announce the alternative venue if necessary by the 13th October.
The online entry will be open in the next few days.
We are confident that the event will go ahead but need to keep everyone advised on the water condition.
If you are able to assist with this event or wish to enter please contact Mick.